Use the “Halo Strategy” to find your dream buyers
- Open an excel spreadsheet on your computer.
Alternatively, you can just grab a pen and paper.
- Research your dream buyers’ pain points, hopes, dreams, and barriers and uncertainties.
List down everything on your document or paper.
- Know your dream buyers’ age, location, and vocabulary.
You can add more information based on what you think is necessary. List them down on your document.
- Go to Answerthepublic.com to get a glimpse of your dream buyer's questions.
Use 2-3 keywords to help you find their questions.
- Check forum websites where your dream buyers frequently go.
You may find them on Quora, Reddit, Facebook groups, etc.
- Find what your dream buyers are complaining about.
This will help you find your industry's shortcomings and address them so you can stand out among your competitors and provide more value to your buyers.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.