Methodically calculate the factors that influence the implementation of your idea
- Inspire those you lead, earn their respect, be resolute and be purposeful
In order to implement a strategy, you need unconditional support from those you lead. To achieve this, you need to exert superior moral influence.
- Take natural factors into consideration when planning
Humans are heavily influenced by their environment.
- Lead with virtue and use strict ethical frameworks that act as a guiding principle for any decision you make
Your capability to command and take charge, and the method and doctrine you use to exert influence directly affect the outcome of your competition against another.
- Measure your own strengths and weaknesses and deceive the opponent to believe you are strong where you are weak, and that you are weak where you are strong
All warfare is based on deception. Aim to manipulate human behavior.
- Observe your opponent and gather as much data as you can about them
Get to know your opponent while withholding information about yourself from them. Then, you can use their weaknesses and strengths to design the most effective strategy against them.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.