Shift into a positive mindset
- Turn a piece of paper horizontally.
- On the left side, write down a task you are forced to perform at work.
- Ask yourself these two questions:
- What is the purpose of this task?
- What will this task accomplish?
- Draw an arrow to the right and write down your answers.
- If what you wrote still seems unimportant, ask yourself again: what does this result lead to?
- Draw another arrow and write this down. Keep going until you get the result that motivates you.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.