Make minor diet adjustments to improve your health
- Eat foods low in fats, carbohydrates, and sugars.
For example, opt for vegetables instead of fries.
- Eat more foods in their natural state without enhancing their taste.
For example, drink your coffee without adding milk to it or eat your vegetable salad without any unhealthy salad dressing.
- Eat less bread.
Two pieces of whole wheat bread increase your blood sugar levels by far more than two tablespoons of sugar.
- Eat meat and potatoes in moderation.
These two foods are one of the leading causes of a global obesity pandemic.
- Drink unlimited quantities of water.
It will hydrate you and give you enough energy to do your daily activities.
- Eliminate all sugars from your diet.
Start by cutting back on added sugar in prepared and packaged foods.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed