Embrace uncertainty while pursuing your life’s greatest dream
- Write down your life’s greatest dream.
- Answer the following questions to identify the factors that may stop you from achieving that dream:
- What are the risks that come with pursuing your greatest dream?
- What self-doubts hinder you from believing that you can achieve that dream?
- What criticisms from others have negatively affected you in chasing your greatest dream?
- Review and acknowledge your answers.
It is normal to be fearful of risks, criticisms, and self-doubts. However, you need not let them stop you from reaching your greatest dream.
- Say, “I embrace uncertainty.”
Bring this affirmation with you in your journey to achieving your greatest dream. In doing so, you’ll be more excited to take risks instead of being frightened by them.
- Take action!
Work on your greatest dream each day, and never let anything stop you from reaching it. It is through risks that you’ll find success.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.