Develop a people-oriented leadership style.
Permissional leaders never use rules to lead people. Instead, they use a personal touch whenever they deal with people. They listen, learn, and then lead. They never take people out of the equation. They always take people into account.
- Think less in terms of systems and more in terms of people’s emotions and human capacity.
Before you try to make progress, think of people.
- Work on these elements to get along with people:
- Maintain an optimistic attitude.
- Exhibit a consistent mood.
- Possess a listening ear.
- Present your authentic self to others.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.