Apply for Marketing Manager
Mentorist helps you get the most out of one of the most powerful business, leadership, and personal development tools: books. Our app has hundreds of summaries of your favorite best sellers, followed by actionable steps to help you apply their most valuable lessons. Mentorist empowers you to implement strategies, ideas, habits, and routines from the world's most brilliant minds and top performers.
About The Role
We’re looking for an awesome Marketing Manager with a broad skillset to help us grow our team and our business. In this role, you will work closely with the CMO and CEO to plan and execute marketing efforts that help us acquire and retain customers.
- Analyze performance and optimize campaigns based on both quantitative data and qualitative feedback
- Create and own an ongoing Editorial Calendar, inclusive of blog posts
- Proactively pitch ideas for content to leadership
- Help manage our performance marketing agency and proactively pitch new ideas for growth marketing
- Build marketing materials such as one sheets
- Help create marketing automation processes for key functions such as audience segmentation and newsletter development
- Ensure all content is consistent with brand voice and tone
- Act as our internal copywriter and copyeditor to ensure correct grammar, punctuation, and syntax across all external communication touchpoints
- Work cross functionally with teams including Sales, Product, and Engineering on key company milestones such as product launches
- 2-5 years experience, preferably in consumer technology. Growth marketing experience a big plus
- A data-driven mindset, with strong analytical skills necessary to draw conclusions from data
- Awesome writer with an eye for grammar
- Engaging and inspiring communicator in both written and verbal formats
- Attention to detail without letting it slow you down
- Able to operate independently, with little oversight from leadership
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.