Weekly test to focus on what matters most
Ask yourself at the end of every week: “What Do You Know This Week, That You Didn't Know Last Week, About…”
- Your business?
- Your industry as a whole?
- Your competitors?
- Your customers or clients as a group?
- Your top 10, 20, or 30 customers or clients?
- A client, individually?
- One of the top leaders in your field?
- Societal, cultural, or economic trends that may affect your business?
- A "success" topic – personal, finance, self-motivation, time management?
- A "marketing" topic – direct response, advertising, construction of offers, copy that sells, direct mail, the Internet?
- A person, event, or topic in the current news of great interest or importance to your clientele?
- A “method” – a means, process, or technique of doing something useful to you, whether manufacturing your widget faster or making a sales presentation more effectively?
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.