Use these 10 methods to develop and acquire resources.
No one has unlimited resources. If you run a business, you always have to look for ways to acquire or develop resources in areas where you don’t have enough of them.
Use the following methods in these situations:
- You have a few business ideas, and you want to decide which one to choose.
- You are developing a product, and some resources are missing to make it perfect.
- You already have a product, and you want to ensure it meets customer needs.
To develop or acquire the resources that you need, you can do one of following things:
- Attract a co-founder(s).
- Hire a team member.
- Routinely stretch beyond your comfort zone.
- Serve customers.
- Acquire tools, equipment, software, or online services.
- Invest in training or information sources; hire consultants in order to learn.
- Develop or refine a prototype or solution.
- Partner with another entrepreneur or organization.
- Attract investors.
- Merge with or be acquired by another organization.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.