Use the Ultimate Success Formula to get what you want
The subconscious and the mind have unlimited power, and you can achieve anything you want if you send clear signals to your brain about what you expect.
- Describe your dreams, the things you want to have, do or be. This should include people, feelings, and places that you want to be a part of your life.
It is important to write nonstop for at least 15 minutes. Don’t think about how you’re going to accomplish your dreams, just explain what they are.
- Go through the list and estimate when you expect to reach those outcomes.
It can be a few months, 1-2 years, or 15-20 years.
- Choose the four most important goals for this year.
Write down why you can achieve them. If you can find enough reasons to do something, you can achieve it.
- Review your goals against the five rules for formulating outcomes.
Determine if they are positive, sensory-specific, and have an evidence-based procedure. If not, change them.
- Write a list of the important resources you already have.
Take into account character traits, friends, financial resources, education, time, energy, etc.
- Focus on times that you used some of those resources skillfully.
Write down 3-5 situations when you were totally successful.
- Describe the kind of person you would have to be to achieve your goals.
It can be a disciplined or educated person or someone who is skilled in time management. Write a few paragraphs about the character traits, skills, beliefs, and discipline that you would need to achieve your goals.
- Write down the issues that prevent you from achieving your goals right now.
Is it the wrong plan, a lack of action, or too many competing projects at the same time?
- Take each four of your key goals and create a draft of a step-by-step plan to achieve them.
While writing the plan, ask yourself: “What would I have to do first to accomplish this?”
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.