Use the 80/20 principle to better manage your professional and private life.
Save time by eliminating things that are not so important and that do not contribute enough toward achieving your goals.
- To better manage your life, bear this principle in mind.
Some examples of the 80/20 principle include:
- 80% of your stress comes from 20% of customers/activities/tasks.
- 80% of the value comes from 20% of the tasks.
- 80% of your income comes from 20% of your customers.
- 80% of the completed work comes from 20% of your team members.
- 80% of your marketing results come from 20% of your marketing efforts.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.