Use breathing exercises to calm your mind
Use the Six Healing Sounds whenever you feel stressed or sick.
These breathing exercises are used by the Chinese since the sixth century as a healing tool, and are each connected to a part of our body:
- Xu (pronounced: “shh”) - the liver
- He (pronounced: “her”) - the heart
- Si (pronounced: “sir”) - the lungs
- Chui (pronounced: “chwee”) - the kidneys
- Hoo (pronounced: “who”) - the spleen
- Xi (pronounced: “she”) - the whole body
Combine breathing exercises with a workout.
Yoga and Radio Taiso are great gentle movement exercises, but the authors also mention tai chi, shiatsu, and qigong. Combined with the six healing sounds - all are great ways to calm your mind and keep your body healthy.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.