To be successful, think like a successful person.
“All that a man achieves and all that he fails to achieve is the direct result of his own thought.”
No-one can change your conditions but you. Others can help you, but cannot do the work for you and can do nothing unless you are at first willing. Achievement of whatever kind is the effort of thought and success can only be maintained by continued watchfulness. All achievements are the result of strongly directed thoughts.
- Answer the following questions, and come back and visit the answers daily.
- What do you want to achieve in your life?
- How close are you to achieving this?
- What thoughts can you choose to have that will directly impact on the greater likelihood of you achieving that level of success?
- Examples might be:
I will work hard every day in order to achieve the success that I want.
I will train my thoughts to be strong, purposeful and grateful.
- Write down every day - for the next 20 days, what you are grateful for and what you appreciate.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.