Build mini habits to achieve goals
- Write down one ultimate goal you want to achieve.
- Divide your goal into achievable parts.
Make sure the parts are small enough that you don't need a lot of willpower and effort to complete them.
- Focus on the Action.
Concentrate on the action you are taking rather than the result.
- Set a strict daily or weekly requirement for yourself.
Make sure the requirement is small enough that your subconscious won't feel overwhelmed.
- Meet your requirement and exceed your target.
Make sure to take action every day.
- Be consistent in your efforts, and don't give up.
Reward yourself for your progress and enjoy the process of becoming a better person.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed