Take responsibility for your dissatisfactions
- Make a list of all the things you are dissatisfied with.
Write it down on a piece of paper.
- Identify what each dissatisfaction comes from.
Most dissatisfaction stems from unmet expectations. The three most common causes are:
- Not doing what you have planned to do
- Not having what you have planned to have
- Not achieving what you have imagined you would
- Take responsibility for your dissatisfactions by managing your expectations.
Avoid trying to avoid or escape from your misery with the digital world. Accept that you have the power to change the negativity you feel and adjust your expectations to reflect the reality of the situation.
- Remind yourself to be courageous enough to face your dissatisfactions and change them.
We regret the things we didn’t do more than the things we did. Be more courageous - instead of using technology to avoid your problems, face them head-on.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.