Use the Four Pillars of Habit to establish positive habits
- Write down one positive habit you'd like to develop. What is one specific habit that you want to develop that aligns with your goals and values? Write it down in a journal or on a piece of paper.
- Monitor your habit. Use a tracking tool or strategy that works for you to keep track of your progress. This will help you understand whether the habit is worth the time, money, or energy it consumes.
- Create a foundation. What foundational habits can you establish that will support the habit you want to develop? Incorporate that foundational habit into your daily routine.
- Schedule your habit consistently. When is the best time to practice your habit? What day and time will you schedule your habit to ensure that it becomes a consistent part of your routine? When you have a clear and consistent schedule for your habit, it'll be easier for you to stick to it.
- Hold yourself accountable for your habit. Whether it's finding an accountability partner or publicly committing to your habit, make sure you have a system in place to keep you accountable. This will help you stay on track and avoid giving up.
- Evaluate your progress. Regularly evaluate your progress and make adjustments as needed. This will help you stay on track and reach your goals.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed