- Set objectives. What do you want to accomplish in life? What productivity goals will help you get there?
- Be aware of your decisions..
Take the time to think about the results of your decisions. Are these decisions and results aligned with your goals? If not, take the necessary steps to adjust or alter them.
- Be in the present. When working on an important task, try your best to be present in the moment and give it your full attention.
- Track your mind-wandering. Keep a notepad or use an app to track how often your mind wanders without your permission. This will help you identify your triggers and find ways to overcome them.
- Find mindful environments. Look for places that promote peace and mindfulness, such as a tea shop or a park, where you can work without distractions and promote deliberate thinking.
- Practice single-tasking.
Choose one important task at a time and focus all your time, attention, and energy on it. By doing so, you can improve your productivity and facilitate intentional decision-making.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed