Solve problems before they become emergencies
- Predict problems in advance.
Assess all your projects periodically to determine if there are signs of a future problem.
- Identify the problems you are facing
Define the problems using facts.
- Prioritize your problems.
First, think about the importance, then urgency.
- Select the right team to help you solve the problem.
Consider experts, trusted friends and your mentors to help.
- Reflect on all possible solutions to your problems before implementing the best decision.
The best solution is that which ranks highly in these three categories:
- Potential to be right
- Organizational interests
- Chances of success
- Evaluate the solution.
Find out if the solution was effective. Did it solve the problem, and did it succeed in helping your team develop problem-solving skills?
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.