Simplify and define your core processes
- Meet for an hour with your leadership team.
- Identify your core processes.
These are the HR process, the marketing process, the sales process, the accounting process, the operations processes, etc.
- List your core processes in one document.
- Expand on each core process by listing its methods, techniques, and steps.
For example, the HR process has seven steps from hiring to managing employees, and each of these steps has three to five bullet points or procedures.
- Read your core processes and simplify steps if needed.
- Compile all core processes in a document so that everyone can refer to them later.
- Share your core processes with your employees.
- Train your employees and convince them to follow along.
If your employees are reluctant to act, explain and show your employees how this brings value to them and the organization.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.