Develop exciting goals.
- Make a list of goals that excite you.
Determine what you would like to achieve in the area of personal growth and financials, as well as the experiences and belongings you’d like to acquire and contributions you’d like to make.
- Estimate how long each goal will take.
Write down a number next to each goal reflecting the number of years the goals would take you.
- Select the most exciting one-year goals for every area of your life.
Determine which one-year goals excite you the most at this moment in your life.
- Write down why you want to achieve every goal.
Back it up with strong, compelling reasons.
- Write down what kind of person you’d need to become to achieve your goals.
Describe aspects such as character traits, beliefs, and skills.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed