Set and lead your quarterly meetings with ease
- Meet with your leadership team, preferably off-site.
Off-site meetings would be more productive because they have fewer distractions.
- Let everyone share their best business and personal news, their opinion on what is working and not working in the organization, and their expectations for the day.
- Review and discuss your business numbers and company’s priorities from the previous quarter, and mark them as done or not done.
The revision will confirm if your priority setting is realistic and needs more work.
- Establish and list all following quarter priorities or rocks.
- Let everyone share and discuss any next steps.
- Let everyone share their feedback for the meeting by rating from one to ten.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.