Seek simplicity during product design.
“Simple can be harder than complex: you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.”
- Come up with simple solutions by asking the following questions:
- Is this a problem?
- Why does the problem exist?
- Is there an obvious solution to this problem?
- What’s the least I can do to resolve this problem?
- Make your products simple by eliminating unnecessary components.
Eliminating unnecessary components ensures your products will be more user-friendly.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.