Review your habits and reflect on them regularly.
To really master anything, you need reflection time. This means that you create a habit, then you reflect, fine-tune it, and create the habit again. This cycle continues until you achieve perfection.
- If there is a skill that you really want to master, review your progress and adjust your habits regularly.
When something becomes a habit, we stop thinking about it. So without clear intentions, we will not improve any further.
- Schedule an annual review to fine-tune your habits.
The annual review should summarize what went well, what didn’t, and what you learned.
- Make an Integrity Report at least once a year.
The report should have answers to the following questions:
- What are the core values that drive my life and work?
- How am I living and working with integrity right now?
- How can I set a higher standard in the future?
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.