Research three crowdsourcing campaigns that companies have used for the past two years
- Open your phone or any other gadget that is connected to the internet.
- Grab a paper or a blank document where you can put your notes on.
- Open your browser.
Search for the companies that are crowdsourcing product innovation ideas. Write your notes down.
The company’s size and location don’t matter.
- Research three crowdsourcing campaigns that companies have used within the past two years. Write them down.
Read all the information about your chosen campaigns.
Make sure you understand them all.
- Based on your research, were the campaigns successful? Write your answer down.
- If you answered yes, what makes them successful?
- If you answered no, what do you think are the factors that made them unsuccessful?
Review your answers.
You may add necessary information to widen your understanding of crowdsourcing campaigns.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.