Create a new identity.
- Put yourself in a relaxed, safe, and curious state.
This state is essential to avoid getting inaccurate answers about your identity.
- Think about the different elements of your identity.
Consider aspects such as personality traits, your role, spiritual beliefs, behaviors, and achievements.
- Write down the elements as if they’re a dictionary definition of your name.
This exercise will assist you in defining yourself with more precision.
- Make a list of the elements you’d like to have.
Think about not only characteristics but also how you would think and behave.
- Develop a plan of action involving behaviors consistent with your new identity.
Take friends into consideration - who would your new self be spending time with?
- Commit to your new identity.
Follow your action plan and broadcast your new self to the people around you.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed