Reduce the time spent on your inbox.
Feeling productive and being productive are two different things. In most cases, spending time on your inbox just makes you feel like you’re doing important things.
- Unsubscribe from all newsletters.
Don’t permit other companies to eat your time.
- Turn off all email notifications.
You don’t need them.
- Process emails during three set times per day.
Set the time for this in your calendar.
- Process emails immediately.
Use the four D’s: Do it, Delegate it, Defer it, or Delete it.
- Think twice before you forward, cc, or bcc.
If you send fewer emails, you will receive fewer emails.
- Use the subject line to communicate what actions you expect from the recipient.
In this way, you help the recipient to process emails faster.
- Keep emails short, really short.
Show respect to the recipient by being brief.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.