Productivity is about energy and focus, not time. Manage your energy.
Time management and productivity are mostly about managing your energy.
Work on maximizing your energy.
- Focus on improving your energy level.
Here are some things that you should consider if you want to increase your energy level:
- Work in cycles: 25 minutes of full focus followed by a 5-minute break.
- Get enough sleep.
- Minimize alcohol.
- Minimize caffeine.
- Eat more whole foods and fewer processed foods.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Exercise daily (a 20-minute power walk counts!).
- Observe your productivity throughout the day, and adjust your routines to get more energy.
You may find that you don’t take enough breaks, or maybe you eat food that makes you sleepy.
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.