Praise people impactfully by indirectly complimenting their one special quality
- Search for one attractive, specific, and unique quality he or she has.
- Make sure your Killer Compliment is credible.
If someone is not good at something, don’t compliment them on it. They will know it’s not true.
- Praise him/her for that specific quality.
Deliver your Killer Compliment to the recipient in private so that others don’t feel jealous.
- Or, praise them indirectly by telling their closest friends.
Strengthening someone’s image behind their back will build your compliment’s credibility.
- Pass on the compliments you hear.
People appreciate the carrier of good news as much as the complimenter.
- Share things like news or articles with your friends who can find them interesting.
This will make them believe that you are concerned about them and their interests.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.