- Identify close relations who abuse you subtly.
They typically do so through sarcasm, ridicule, teasing, and continual criticism.
- Move to a new house, city, town, or country
This will help you start a new life and to heal from the traumas of abuse
- Build new relationships with people who respect and appreciate you.
People who respect and appreciate you will protect you instead of abusing you.
- Report cases of abuse to the right authorities.
Call the police when you need to do so.
- Get help if you can’t heal by yourself
You can consult with a mental health therapist to help you heal from the traumas of abuse.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.