Organize your week by themes.
This method will organize your day to maximize your effectiveness. It will help you get more done while feeling less stress.
- Batch your work with recurring themes for different days of the week.
- Make a plan in your calendar right now, and commit to following it.
The best example of this principle is presented by the CEO of Twitter. For each day of the week, he has a different focus (please design your week your way):
- Monday: Management
- Tuesday: Product
- Wednesday: Marketing, communication, and growth
- Thursday: Developers and partnerships
- Friday: Company, company culture, and recruiting
- Saturday: Hiking and relaxation
- Sunday: Reflection time
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.