Optimize your workflow
- Write down the name of a project that needs to be done.
- List the specific steps required for this project.
Try to be as detailed as possible and make sure you don’t leave anything out.
- Cross out the steps that can be eliminated.
Additionally, you could also identify the steps that can be simplified.
- Write out the steps in order that they need to happen.
- Once you’re done with the draft, test and edit it as necessary.
When testing it, try to do exactly what the written steps told you to do. This way, you will know what to edit to make the workflow easier to follow.
- If you will do the project, post it where you can often see it while working.
Alternatively, if the project needs to be delegated, hand the document to the person responsible for the steps. You can also include notes so the person assigned to the work will clearly understand it.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.