Limit the amount of time spent on meetings within your company.
- Schedule a non-meeting day at least once a week.
This will allow everyone within the organization to focus solely on their tasks.
- Use a time timer during your meetings.
This will ensure that the exact time allocated is spent on each item on the agenda.
- Organize stand-up meetings.
According to research, stand-up meetings lead to better collaboration, less possessiveness of ideas, higher levels of engagement, and more problem-solving creativity.
- Hold short meetings, preferably between 5 and 10 minutes.
This will encourage all participants to focus on the agenda of the meeting.
- Attend meetings without gadgets like smartphones.
Using a phone during a meeting indicates a lack of respect and attention.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.