Liberate Yourself with Love
- ** Acknowledge and accept fear.**
Acknowledge that fear is present and don't let it stop you from doing what you need to do.
- ** Use humor to connect with the audience.**
Utilize humor to show your humanness and get the audience to be more accepting and supportive.
- ** Surrender to the situation.**
Let go of the fear and inhibition and be in the moment.
- ** Practice and gain experience.**
The more you practice, the more confident you will become in the situation.
- ** Allow yourself to be liberated.**
Release the fear and inhibition and allow yourself to be free and happy.
- ** Be present.**
Spend time with the person and be present with them. Show them kindness and understanding.
- ** Send loving thoughts.**
Send positive thoughts to the person, even if you are not physically present.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed