Create the life you want through 12 areas of balance.
- List down the 12 areas of balance.
This includes love relationships, friendships, adventures, environment, health/fitness, intellectual life, skills, spiritual life, career, creative life, family life, and community life.
- Rate your current status in each area.
How well do you work on each area? Rate them on a scale of 1-5, with one being “very weak” and five being “extraordinary.”
- Examine your models of reality in these 12 areas by answering the following questions:
- How do you define each area?
- What are your beliefs about each area?
Do you believe love brings hurt? Do you believe making friends is easy or hard?
- How do you feel about your beliefs in each area?
- Discover strategies to upgrade each area of your life.
Read books, take an online course, or interview someone for new strategies to upgrade each area of your life. Write down the tools or actions you have discovered.
- Set measurable and successive goals to improve each area of your life.
- Take action!
Seek constant improvement and strive to attain each goal you’ve set for yourself.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.