Establish lead measures to achieve your goals
- ** Write down one goal you want your organization to achieve. **
- ** Brainstorm potential indicators of success.** Think of ideas for lead measures that can help you achieve the organization's goal. Make sure the team can take these lead measures without relying heavily on other teams.
- ** Evaluate the lead measures.** These lead measures should be both predictive of the goal and able to be influenced. Additionally, they should also be an ongoing process that requires a team effort. They should also be measurable and worth measuring."
- ** Establish the lead measures.** Decide whether to track team or individual performance and whether to track the lead measures daily or weekly.
- ** Monitor the lead measures frequently.**
Track the progress of the lead measures and adjust the plan accordingly.
- ** Celebrate success.**
Celebrate the progress you've made on the lead measures.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed