Learn to transfer your responsibility to reduce anxiety from uncertain situations.
The best way to deal with the discomfort of uncertainty is to move the responsibility to a higher power. This exercise may help you in many situations. For example, when you are comparing yourself to others or self-criticizing, it will reduce your charisma. Using this simple technique will get it back.
- Find a quiet place, sit down, and relax.
- Take two or three deep breaths.
- Choose an entity—God, Fate, or the Universe—whichever suits your beliefs best.
- Visualize that all your concerns have moved off of your shoulders onto the entity you’ve chosen.
- Feel the difference! You are no longer responsible for the outcome of the situation.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.