Learn public speaking: create a charismatic appearance.
Your clothing also delivers a message. What do you want it to be? Power? Warmth? Authority?
Wear clothes that you can breathe in and shoes that are stable.
Wear clothes that you feel physically confident in.
Choose clothing colors based on your intentions:
- Red will wake up an audience.
- Black shows you’re serious and that you won’t take no for an answer.
- White exudes honesty and innocence.
- Blue emits trust. The darker the shade, the deeper the level of trust it elicits.
- Gray is a good neutral, the quintessential color of business.
- Orange and yellow are not recommended.