Learn public speaking: correct the course after the mistake.
During the presentation, you may say something that you didn’t want to say. The most important thing is not to panic. You need to stop your body’s negative responses and get back into the flow.
When you do or say something undesirable during the presentation, correct the course by completing the following steps.
The most important thing is to stop your body’s fight or flight response and get back to being charismatic.
- Check your body.
Make sure there is no tense posture.
- Take a deep breath and relax.
- Destigmatize and dedramatize.
- If any negative thoughts are present, remember that they’re just thoughts.
- Find little things to be grateful for.
For example, the ability to breath.
- Imagine getting a great hug from someone you trust for twenty seconds.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.