Lead the date with interactive activities
- When you are interested in a woman, don't be afraid to ask for her phone number.
Don't try to come up with a clever line or make up a reason. Just be honest and ask her for it.
- Send a text within 24 hours of getting her number.
Send a simple message like, “Hey Sara, it was nice meeting you.” If she is interested in you, she will likely respond quickly.
- Look up 4-6 good date venues or activities that are close to your home.
You may search for these venues online.
- Do multiple activities on each date and include dancing if possible.
Good date ideas include coffee and ice cream, a salsa class and drinks, window shopping, and an improv comedy show.
- Lead the date and have meaningful conversations about each other's lives.
Make all the decisions, and she should follow. Talk about her past, her passions, her dreams, and her favorite things.
- Pay for the date unless she physically stops you and pulls out her wallet/credit card.
This is a great way to make a good impression, and it will win you points with many women.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed