Invest the first 60 minutes of each day in rituals that strengthen your mind, body, and spirit.
Most successful people have a morning ritual that gives them energy for the whole day. Each person has their own version; however, all of these rituals have many things in common.
- Design your own morning ritual.
The ritual should take at least one hour, and it should prepare your mind and body for the day. The most important elements of a morning ritual that have been observed in successful people are:
- Wake up at 6 a.m. or earlier.
- Drink a lot of water to rehydrate.
- Eat a healthy breakfast (e.g., a protein shake or a fruit smoothie).
- Meditate, do yoga, read a good book, or write in your journal.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.