Build momentum for continuous success
- Make choices based on your goals and core values.
Use your goals and core values as filters to determine what to do and what not to do.
- Put those choices to work through new positive behaviors.
Develop new behaviors that help you make value-based and goal-oriented choices.
- Repeat the healthy actions long enough to establish new habits.
It takes 21 days to turn a behavior into a habit. So make sure to repeat your actions that long to make it a habit.
- Build routines and rhythms into your daily disciplines.
Your new attitudes and behaviors must be incorporated into your monthly, weekly, and daily routines to affect any real, positive change. And the greater the challenge, the more rigorous your routine should be.
- Stay consistent over a long period of time.
The compound effect kicks in after you’ve done something consistently over a long period of time. Your results grow geometrically. And with momentum now on your side, you’ll achieve even greater results!
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed