- Believe you can be curious. Acknowledge and believe that you have the ability to be curious, learn, grow, and change. The key difference between those who are curious and those who aren't is their belief in their own potential for growth.
- Adopt a beginner's mindset. Approach each situation with a fresh and open perspective. Be curious about the world around you, challenge assumptions, seek answers, and don't be afraid to admit what you don't know.
- Make "why" your favorite word. Whenever you encounter something new, ask yourself why it is the way it is. Dig deeper, explore different angles, and strive to understand the underlying reasons. Seek out resources, books, or experts to gain more insights.
- Surround yourself with curious individuals. Seek out like-minded people who are naturally curious and eager to learn. Engage in conversations with them, participate in workshops or online communities, and share your own discoveries. Their enthusiasm will inspire and fuel your own curiosity.
- Learn something new every day. Set a daily intention to actively seek out new knowledge or experiences. It can be reading an article on a topic you've never explored, trying a new hobby, or engaging in a conversation with someone from a different background. Reflect on what you've learned and how it expands your understanding of the world.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed