If you like winning others over, get acquainted with new people
- Bring a small notebook with you when going to social events.
- Socialize with people that interest you.
- When talking to them, ask for their personal information or any other details that could help you get to know that person more.
An example of this would be asking for their birthday, favorite color, hobby, or favorite sports team.
- Take note of their information so you don’t forget it.
You could type their information on the notes app on your phone or anywhere you prefer.
- Check in with each person at least once a month.
You could do this by sending them a message through SMS or online chat. You can also personally meet with them.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.