If you are Sales Rep, appropriately assess opportunities before passing them to the Account Executive
- Check if the opportunity is qualified based on the following criteria:
- The prospect fits your company’s client profile.
- The decision-maker has already been contacted.
- The prospect shows a clear interest in going forward. For example, they are already looking forward to talking to an Account Executive.
- Pass the qualified opportunity to the Account Executive.
Give the Account Executive all the information they need to close the opportunity.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.