Identify what you could learn from failure
- Whenever you fail, acknowledge and accept it first.
Tell yourself, “Okay, I failed, but this is a part of life. This is not bad. This is just what it is. However, since this is inevitable, I need to learn how to overcome it.”
- Get a paper and pen.
- Take a moment and ask yourself these questions. Write your answers on your paper:
- What could I learn from this failure?
- What will I do for this failure not to happen again?
- How will this failure shape me into a better person?
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.