Identify the optimal times for your daily tasks based on your body clock
- Set your phone to beep every ninety minutes
- Each time you hear the alarm, write down the answers to the following questions:
- What are you doing?
- On a scale of 1 - 10, how mentally alert do you feel right now?
- On a scale of 1 - 10, how physically energetic do you feel right now?
- Track yourself for one week then reflect on the results
When are you most mentally focused? When are your physical energy levels the highest? You can use this template to track yourself.
- Align your schedule with your abilities
For example, if your mental focus is highest in the mornings, use that time to work on your most important tasks.
- Adapt to when you have to do specific tasks at suboptimal times
For example, if you’re more focused in the evenings but you have to attend an early-morning meeting, prepare for it the night before. Make a conscious effort to think carefully about questions before answering them. Go for a quick walk before your meeting to clear your mind and boost your energy.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.