Prioritize people and products before profits
- ** Establish a set of core values and a purpose that goes beyond just making money.**
These core values should be consistent and serve as a source of motivation and inspiration for everyone in the organization.
- ** Clearly communicate your company's core ideology.**
Make sure it is visible and prominent throughout the organization.
- ** Focus on creating products with high technical sophistication.**
Focus on products that greatly benefit society, regardless of the quantity involved.
- ** Focus on your employee's individual ability, performance, and character.**
Use these to bring out the best in them.
- ** Avoid any practices that are aimed at gaining unfair profits.**
Persistently emphasize substantial and essential work and not merely pursue growth.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed