Grow your mindset through leadership
You will create the growth mindset environment in your company where employees are not afraid of taking risks, meeting challenges, or expressing new ideas. They will be more motivated to work harder.
- If you are a boss, reflect on what kind of boss you are: growth or a fixed mindset?
Respond yourself to these questions:
- How do I act towards others in the workplace?
- Am I focused on my power more than on the employees’ well-being?
- Do I ever reaffirm my status by demeaning others?
- Did I ever try to hold back a high-performing employee because he threatened me?
- Consider ways to help your employees develop on the job
It can be apprenticeships, workshops, coaching sessions.
- Look at your company from the growth mindset view
Think about how you create open communication and teamwork in the workplace.
- Make it possible to foster alternative views and give constructive feedback
Make discussion panels with your subordinates. You also can put an anonymous suggestion box on a wall. Appreciate all your employees efforts and ideas.
- Be less defensive about your mistakes - take feedback constructively
Look at it as an opportunity for growth.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.