Gain clarity and perspective on challenging situations
- Choose one challenging situation you’re currently dealing with.
- Reflect on and write down specific answers to the following questions:
- What is in my control?
- What is not in my control?
- What is the right thing to do for the common good?
- Decide your course of action and spend a few minutes visualizing yourself executing it.
Be specific and write it down if it helps.
- Compare how you feel now to how you felt before this reflection.
No insights yet
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our website without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.