Set the momentum to change your behavior.
- Write down one important action that you’ve been putting off.
This action can be in any area of your life (such as health and relationships).
- Determine the pain behind this action.
What pain is associated with this action?
- Determine the pleasure behind not taking action.
For example, if you’re struggling to lose weight, you might feel driven by the short-term pleasure of eating junk food.
- Write down the costs of not taking action.
Think about the consequences of not taking action and the pain they will cause you.
- Write down the pleasure of taking action.
Think about how taking action will improve your life and give you pleasure in the long run.
No insights yet
Our mobile app, Mentorist, will guide you on how to acquire this skill.
If you have the app installed